No experience on remote jobs

How can you get work when you don’t have experience? any training offered from companies, or individuals? any help will be appreciated .
Thanks

That’s a great question, @ayassine.

I think it’s important to think about remote work in terms of skills, rather than context. From a hiring standpoint, someone who has had hands-on remote work experience may have an upfront advantage over someone who hasn’t had any. Ultimately, what matters are the skills you’ve developed, understanding how they are utilized in a remote context, and being able to draw those parallels in your application and throughout a hiring process.

Some of those core skills include self-management, strong written & verbal communication, time management, and collaboration.

Personally, my first fully remote role was my first formal remote experience, but I had developed a solid foundation of skills through prior experiences and was able to articulate how I would leverage those skills in a remote context.

There are a ton of resources out there for learning about and developing remote skills.

• We Work Remotely blog
  • Doist blog
  • Workplaceless has a course for remote workers (it currently costs $195)
  • There are too many free resources available online as well so hopefully others will also share things they’ve come across or found helpful :slight_smile:

I hope this is helpful!

Hi @ayassine - I second what @andrewgobran mentioned but also wanted to share a helpful article on We Work Remotely’s blog: We Work Remotely | How to Land a Remote Job With No Experience

This should give you some really helpful tips on how you can land a remote job when you’re just starting out.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

That is the famous catch 22 situation; Employers want you to work for them, but your are required to have some experience. No experience, no job; and no job to get the experience.

With enough time on our hands and lots of online learning, more people are working now from home.
Robby Blanchard, a #1 Clickbank Affiliate shows how to use Facebook to earn a living, … and get this, … with No experience. He teaches the things that he used and stilll uses to be a top Clickbank Affiliate.

After watching, feel free to pass on the links to anyone else you might know that’s in your similar position of no experience, but would like to start Earning online, starting today.

The system won’t all me to post a link, … you can email me and I can sent it to you if you’d like.

Good Luck as you move ahead.

• 49th
    edge@mtsmail.ca