Research for Project- Questionnaire

Questionnaire

Hello, my name is Viorel George Istrate but you can call me George. I’m studying HND in Computing at City of Wolverhampton College and I have to make research for a project named ”What impact has remote working over both employers and employees in terms of efficiency and productivity?”.

As a tool of primary research, I have created this questionnaire to help me understand what people think about remote working. Please take your time to read and answer to following questions by writing the number of that question followed by the letter for selected answer (E.g., 1.b; 2.a… etc.). You can skip any question after the first one, if you feel uncomfortable with it.

There is no need to provide any identification but if you do, your data will be used in educational purposes only.

Please submit your answers no later than 17.06.2022. Thank you

In this questionnaire you’ll be required to answer questions using your own opinion regarding aspects of remote working. By selecting any of the first two answers you give your consent to participate.

1.From which point of view are you expressing your opinion?

a. As an employer

b. As an employee

c. I don’t want to participate

1. Have you ever worked remotely?

a. Yes

b. No

1. Are you currently working remotely right now?

a. Yes

b. No

1. Do you think that working remotely is an efficient alternative option rather than being physically in the office?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. As a part of working relationship, communication has a key role in having a good work efficiency. Do you consider that working remotely provides good communication between various departments within working environment?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Can there be provided a good quality control of work while working remotely?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Do you think working remotely provides a better quality of work when comparing with the quality of the same work made in office instead?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Do you think that working remotely provides a higher quantity of work when comparing with the quantity of the same work made in office instead?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Do you think that technology available these days around the world is good enough to facilitate a reliable environment for remote working in terms of data security?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. From you opinion, can the actual technology provide a good enough access to the resources required when working remotely in terms of data transfer speed?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Do you think that remote working makes it easier for employers to access better workforce?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Do you think that remote working makes it easier for employees to access better jobs?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Does working remotely, in a comfortable space, improve your wellbeing and therefore the quality of your work?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1. Can remote working improve the quality of life?

a. I strongly agree

b. I agree

c. Neutral

d. I disagree

e. I strongly disagree

1.a
2.a
3.b
4.c
5.b
6.c
7.b