Seeking remote work! Allow me to introduce myself :)

Online business owner seeking remote, preferably time-zone independent work, with dreams of living in Asia because of the medicine, culture, and beautiful, efficient accommodations. I see it as the ultimate first step into the digital nomad life, as I can fully focus on efficient self-improvement and business growth for you and me.

I understand marketing, sales, philosophy, recruiting, hiring/firing, and the importance of becoming the best version of myself. I would love to be paid $60,000-$100,000+ annually/contractually as I know my work ethic and education (Honors graduate from the #4 ranked public university in the US) matches this pay grade. I plan to funnel all money into my business, and I want to learn from those who have succeeded far beyond where I am currently. I’m open to everything!

I am empathetic, patient, tenacious, and confident. I am calm yet determined and genuinely want to help and see others succeed. I bring smiles to many and am an open book. I have succeeded in every path, from being a varsity wrestler, a top sales rep at multiple companies, an honors STEM graduate from a top-tier University, and maximizing every hustle in between (like being top-rated for Uber in my city), I make the best out of any situation :).

Resume for reference:

Hi @Kanarick,

Hope you are in good health!

I am Gurcharan Singh from India. I am looking for remote work in the digital marketing industry.

Let me tell you more about my experience.

I have been a Professional SEO Expert for over 7 years. I can help you scale your brand. I work with you to build a bespoke solution for your business, using an agile digital marketing strategy. My marketing methods are data-driven and focus on performance and building results. Incorporating all digital marketing methods, to build an end-to-end automated solution and a resultant increase in traffic and sales.

:arrow_forward::arrow_forward::arrow_forward: I CAN DEVOTE 20-40 HOURS/WEEK TO YOUR PROJECT AND GUARANTEE HIGH-QUALITY WORK WITHIN THE DEADLINE

:arrow_forward::arrow_forward::arrow_forward: MY EXPERTISE:

➽ On-Page + Off-Page + Technical SEO

➽ Keyword research / And Competitor Analysis

➽ Social Media Marketing ( Organic marketing for various platforms like FB / IG/ LinkedIn/ TW/ YouTube/ Pinterest )

➽ Audit Report

— Ability to raise awareness of SEO value to the website.

— Improving SERPs, creating reports, and showing website evaluations.

— Site architecture creation, and content strategy development.

— Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.

— Working experience with page-level optimization techniques.

— Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across keyword portfolios.

— Ability to present technical information in an easy-to-understand way.

— Ability to drive action and impact content creator behavior with SEO best practices in mind.

Happy to assist you in any tasks related to Digital Marketing & SEO

I am available for a quick call if you would like to discuss this project further. Feel free to choose a time that works for you.

Let’s schedule a quick 10-minute introduction call so that we can discuss your project in more detail and ensure that I will be a great fit.

Here is my skype ID: live:.cid.4e4497a3fd0c1805
Email Address: [gurcharanathwal20@gmail.com
Phone: +91-7888936425

Best Regards,
Gurcharan