Will remote work be as strong once this pandemic subsides a bit?

Give us your opinion - is remote work here to stay after the pandemic passes? Share your thoughts here.

1 Like

Absolutely, I believe the pandemic has shown us that we don’t need tall fancy buildings to get our work done. Many organizations including ours made the switch to permanent remote work when we noticed that our employees were equally, if not more productive at the comfort of their homes. Even organizations like Apple which literally has a spaceship for an office, have employees resisting a return to the office where they have numerous benefits like free food, nap pods, etc.
This leads me to believe that the future of work will be hybrid, with remote work playing a major part in it, hopefully.

@Springworks - Totally agree once again! There were so many things this pandemic shined a lot on, many of which you talked about. Sounds like the switch has worked well for you and your team! I’m sure it will for many other brands too.

Thanks again for sharing!

Greatly agree. Before I had to travel every week to oversee our production facilities in another country. Now I work 100% remotely and communicate with the people who are stationed locally in order to get the needed information. My CEO, in the beginning, was quite worried and not convinced. Now he can see the (financial :wink: advantages to this change. Personally, it can be isolating, sometimes. But once I found a certain routine things became better. I never understood that people have to actually go to an office in order to sit there and do their work. COVID changed perceptions and opened many peoples mind. Also the old-school-minds.

1 Like

@Romy78957682 Absolutely! I totally agree with you there. So many companies are seeing that it’s possible to be productive (even more so since there’s no office distractions) and that it can be done effectively. I’m so glad to hear it’s working out for you.

I think if combating isolation is the only issue, it’s not too bad since it can be remedied.

Thank you for sharing your response!

Definitely!! Everybody will be liking the remote culture even after the pandemic is over. Things have been good so far with the companies as well as the employees. Saved travel time, no office politics, and work is the only focus, what else does anyone want from a job. People get time with their families, friends, and pets. Most importantly work requirements are also met.

Springworks is one such organization that is following a permanent remote culture with perfect employee engagement.

Definitely!! Everybody will be liking the remote culture even after the pandemic is over. Things have been good so far with the companies as well as the employees. Saved travel time, no office politics, and work is the only focus, what else does anyone want from a job. People get time with their families, friends, and pets. Most importantly work requirements are also met.

I think most of the people will want to stay at home even after pandemic. Maybe because it is more comfortable home and you can manage your time better, I think.
But some of the people will definitely want to go back to the offices. And that is when a lot of employers will have to deal with the distinguishes between remote workers and office workers. Our company has remote and office workers and our employer decide to use workvector.com app to track time and work of everyone. The communication works very well and everyone is in the picture of what is happening.
I recommend to find an app like this one to make your work easier. :smiley: